Question about E-ride nights

runhousemouse

Earning My Ears
I noticed on the park hours that e-ride starts one night a MK at 7pm. Do they make everyone else leave who doesn't buy the ticket. That doesn't seem fair.

E-ride nights start at whatever is the normal closing time for Magic Kingdom. Tonight, MK closed at 7:00 pm, so the e-night started at 7:00 pm and runs until 10:00 pm. On nights that the MK doesn't close until 8:00 pm, e-night would be 8-11 pm. And so on and so on.

Yes, once the park is closed, the only persons allowed on the rides are those with the plastic bracelets who purchased e-ride night tickets.

Tickets are $12.83 , including tax. You need to purchase them at your resort Guest Services area. You have to prove that you are a WDW resort guest and how many people are registered in your room.

I would highly recommend e-ride. More than worth the money. We have done it the past 4 years. Most of the time when we are there the park doesn't close til 9:00 or 10:00 and we usually get to stay until 1:00 am. DH & DD rode splah mountain 8 times with out ever getting off. You feel like you have the kingdom to yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter