Question about Embassy Vacation Resort Grand Beach

Loni

Earning My Ears
This is my first time posting a question. I have found all the information on the board very useful. We have just started planning our trip to DisneyWorld in August of 2002. We will be staying at the Embassy Vacation Resort Grand Beach. Has anybody ever stayed at this resort before or have any information about the resort? I would appreciate any information you could give me about Grand Beach. Thank you

I have not yet stayed there, but it receives rave reviews on Timeshare User Group . It is an RCI Gold Crown resort with a TUG rating of 8.54 out of 10. If you join TUG ($15 for the first year, $10 thereafter), you can access lots of great stuff about timesharing. This resort has 16 different detailed reviews complete with picture pages. Great choice!

We stayed here two years ago in a three bedroom villa. It was not our favourite time-share out of the several we've stayed at in Orlando but it was certainly very nice, clean and has everything you may need. You won't be disappointed.

Just curious... why wasn't it your favourite and which resort is?
Jenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter