• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about health club - tipping?

DVC Jen

Wigs out even the biggest circus freaks.
We are currently at VWL and planning on using Sturdy Branches for the first time (first time using one of work out rooms). Do you tip the attendant and is there any protocal we should follow? We haven't belonged to or used a health club in YEARS - work out at home now.

Any tips or advice would be appreciated.

well I haven't tipped anyone.

now if I get a massage definitely tip that person.

I guess if I needed help to do the machines and a Cm helped me - I might tip?

but most of the machine you can understand by yourself.

thanks Pat. That is what I thought - but I wasn't sure.

Now I just need to find a place to get some tennis shoes - I forgot to pack them and just want to get a cheapie pair to wear while working out. No way am I gaining back any of the 50 pounds I have recently lost. Sturdy Branches here I come.

They weren't cheap, but I got a great pair of workout (aerobicc) shoes at Team Mickey at Downtown Disney a couple of years ago...those "mickey tennies" they sell at the resort stores are no more supportive than sandals or flip flops...comfortable yes, workout shoes, no...

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter