Question about HRH & PBH

The only fees I've seen are for valet parking ($10 a day) and rollaways ($25 a day). They say self-parking is $5 a day, but I've never been billed for it. Of course, there are fees for phone calls, eating out of the mini-bar, room service, massages, food, etc.

We stayed July last year and were charged the $5 parking fee for each night.

Not a fee, but you do pay "room tax" which is higher than the local sales tax. I think near 11%, but that would be at any Orlando resort hotel, not a charge exclusive to HRH.
When I stayed there at $99.00 per night I was billed $10.89 for the room tax each day too.
Also even local calls are $1 with state and local taxes added to that too. Not unbearable.

Another good feature of HRH I have not seen folks mention here is that you don't need to carry much cash in the the parks- you can use your room key to charge your shopping, dining and even stroller/wheelchair rentals to your hotel bill, plus you can have purchases delivered to your room instead of carrying them around all day. That is a big perk in my book!
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter