Question about Illuminations

Bwalker

Mouseketeer
Hi!

I have a question about Priority Seating (if it exists) for Illuminations.

My mom is in a wheelchair. I know there are designated areas for wheelchairs but how early do we need to queue up for a spot -- or do we need to register at Guest Services?

Thank you for any help!

Aloha,
Lorraine

Bwalker said:
Hi!

I have a question about Priority Seating (if it exists) for Illuminations.

My mom is in a wheelchair. I know there are designated areas for wheelchairs but how early do we need to queue up for a spot -- or do we need to register at Guest Services?

Thank you for any help!

Aloha,
Lorraine
You just go there. Depending on how busy it is, you may need to be there 2 hours ahead, 1 or 1/2 hour. It just depends on how many people there are wanting to be in the area that night.
One of the other things to keep in mind is that (depending on how busy it is) they may limit access to the handicapped viewing are to the person with a wheelchair plus one or 2 members of their party. If you are there ahead of time and they need more room, they can ask additional people to leave to make more room for wheelchair.
We prefer to just find a spot ourselves. There are many good spots around the WS lake. Just look for the way the wind is blowing - you want to be where it's blowing away from you. Also, look for the fireworks barges and equipment set up by midafternoon. If you have a good view of that, you will see the show. (The globe that you might notice around the America area will be moving once the show begins.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter