• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about magic bands

kmoroc

Earning My Ears
Hello, I have a question about the magic bands and if there is any issue taking them on your carryon baggage going through the metal detectors at the airport. Will they create a problem? Should I put them in my checked baggage? Thanks for all replies. Leaving Saturday to enjoy Disney World for a week....very excited!

10+ trips with MBs, never an issue in carry on.

If using Magical Express with luggage service, you will need them to check in to your bus so you will need to put them in carry on for that.

We are already wearing ours when we head to the airport - no problems! Enjoy your trip!

Disney wouldn't have made them a critical part of the WDW experience if people couldn't bring them on a plane. You're fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter