Question about new hotel Discounts

Thiago Acquaviva

Mouseketeer
Last edited:
Any decent travel agent would automatically be looking to apply that discount to your trip. If you're not confident they are doing that, then for sure give them a call. It's almost like a new booking though because they don't just give you a refund for the difference, there actually has to be a room available where you want to stay during your dates and the number of rooms available through the new offer are limited. But, your agent can easily check for you to see if there is any availability.

Hello guys!

We have a reservation for this October (13-23) at Pop Century.
and I've just saw Disney released new hotel discounts: link here

We booked through a big famous travel agency here in Brazil (they're official Disney resellers)
Is it possible to call them and ask a refund of the discount? how does it work?

big thanks in advance.

Can you post the full URL of the link? This one is redirecting due to viglink.
Thanks!

I just emailed my travel agent and she said that the discounts were very slight for my resort (Wilderness Lodge) and it actually worked out to a higher cost if we applied the room discount because I would have to pay the higher ticket prices. We booked before the ticket increase. Looks like we will be paying full price this year. My agent indicated she had already calculated the discounts. I didn't even have to email her.

Guys please help me! :(

I saw that there's Pop Century Rooms available with the discounts for our date, but my travel agent can't find them at any place/system here in Brazil
it's saying that Pop is unavailable for the period.
is it possible for me to call directly to Disney even if I bought the package with an official travel agent? They would be able to help me?
it's a big difference because our money values way less than US dollar (BRL1 = USD0.25)

Guys please help me! :(

I saw that there's Pop Century Rooms available with the discounts for our date, but my travel agent can't find them at any place/system here in Brazil
it's saying that Pop is unavailable for the period.
is it possible for me to call directly to Disney even if I bought the package with an official travel agent? They would be able to help me?
it's a big difference because our money values way less than US dollar (BRL1 = USD0.25)

I checked the website directly for your dates and hotel. It does show a statement that says "Sorry, we could not find the offer you are looking for". It shows an offer for the "Enchanting Holidays", with about $10 off per night on a standard room. Average rate is $143.70.

These offers do have a limited rooms available for them, so I am surprised to see there no offer available for your specific dates.

I just rebooked by Pop Stay in Oct for standard room. The discount was $5 a day, weekends not included in discount. So 6 day was $20 less. Still, that's a Mickey Bar or two!

Weird :(
is it possible to not be a Worldwide promotion? because all Brazilian resellers can't find it :(

The issue is not that there is not a discount for that resort, but that there may be no inventory available for that specific discount allocated for that specific resort for those exact dates.

The issue is not that there is not a discount for that resort, but that there may be no inventory available for that specific discount allocated for that specific resort for those exact dates.
but when I access the Disney website I can find the room for my dates with discount.
My travel agent says she can't find Pop rooms with discount only Music and Sports... weird :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter