Question about portable scooters that you assemble/disassemble. Update: I've booked, now question about fitting into van. Post #8 Thank you all!

Exactly what @Evita_W said. The size is the same, but the batteries are surprisingly heavy and so my guys figured out it was easier to take them out since it made adjusting the scooter once in the van much easier. But, you certainly can leave them in if you want.
Exactly, it depends on how many people you have that are capable of lifting and how strong they are as well as the exact model of van and how many available seats you need.

Hi, OP here, sorry I'm a worrier so one more question, but first of all, thanks so much to all who have taken the time to answer me.
So, my question is, when you take the scooter apart will all the pieces fit in the back of the van, where the scooter actually is or do you have to have room in the area where the seats are to fit the other (front and back of scooter) pieces?
Thanks again for all the help. Leaving on Thursday so we're getting down to the wire :upsidedow

Hi, OP here, sorry I'm a worrier so one more question, but first of all, thanks so much to all who have taken the time to answer me.
So, my question is, when you take the scooter apart will all the pieces fit in the back of the van, where the scooter actually is or do you have to have room in the area where the seats are to fit the other (front and back of scooter) pieces?
Thanks again for all the help. Leaving on Thursday so we're getting down to the wire :upsidedow
You should be able to easily fit it in the back of a van in pieces. Depending I. The van, it might be a little bit of stacking involved, but doable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter