Question about Raglan Road

chiburple

DIS Veteran
So Disney's website says:

"Bring the whole family to watch The Rhythms of Raglan, a 90-minute spectacle featuring eclectic house bands accompanied by a cast of dancers hailing from Riverdance.

The Rhythms of Raglan: 4:00 – 9:00 PM Monday through Sunday"

Raglan's road website doesn't say anything about Rhythms of Raglan. They do say there's a show of some kind every hour on the hour. So is there a show that starts at 9pm or is the last show at 8pm and it's over by 9? We have a reservation at 8:45pm and hoping to see some kind of dancing :)

http://www.raglanroad.com/entertainment

Thanks,

Marise

In general, I'd trust Raglan Road's independent site over anything posted on the Disney site. It is updated more often and has always had more details about their entertainment schedule, which has expanded over the years from select nights to 7 days a week and from a few relatively short sets to lasting most of the evening. If you click on the "dancers" link in the left margin of the page you linked, this is what they have to say about the performance schedule:

Our dancers are here seven days a week from early evening to late night and their dancing is driven on by our musical geniuses in residence.

Given the wording about the dancers being there "to late night", and the current set times for the first performers on the indoor stage running until 10pm, it is a pretty safe bet you'll get to see some dancing during your meal. Be forewarned - not all tables have a view of the dancers' stage, so if that's important to you make sure to mention it at the podium and be prepared to wait a little longer for what you want.

In general, I'd trust Raglan Road's independent site over anything posted on the Disney site.

Given the wording about the dancers being there "to late night", and the current set times for the first performers on the indoor stage running until 10pm, it is a pretty safe bet you'll get to see some dancing during your meal. Be forewarned - not all tables have a view of the dancers' stage, so if that's important to you make sure to mention it at the podium and be prepared to wait a little longer for what you want.

Thanks! :)

They even have dancing for weekend brunch FYI. In case you'd rather go during that time.

And book through opentable instead of Disney. More times will be available
and their cancel/change policy is better.

They even have dancing for weekend brunch FYI. In case you'd rather go during that time.

Thanks for the great tip! I'll check out open table reservations now!

I just got 8:15 instead of 8:45 on open table. Thanks! I take it the reservation is treated the same as if it were done on the Disney site, right? They won't seat us in a worse spot or make us wait longer or anything like that will they?

I just got 8:15 instead of 8:45 on open table. Thanks! I take it the reservation is treated the same as if it were done on the Disney site, right? They won't seat us in a worse spot or make us wait longer or anything like that will they?

Not at all. But if you have specific wishes of where to sit, tell them when you get there.

For dinner they have the live band and the dancers, it is a great atmosphere. I love the food there also. One thing I will say, is that it gets very loud. So if you have little ones, you may want to bring some ear plugs.

For dinner they have the live band and the dancers, it is a great atmosphere. I love the food there also. One thing I will say, is that it gets very loud. So if you have little ones, you may want to bring some ear plugs.

Thanks for the tip! No little ones in our group, but perhaps I'll consider storing some ear-plugs for myself :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter