question about re-registration for DAS

Inn0c3nc3

🏰
the first time I got DAS was 2019. in 2020, all I did was go to guest services and ask them to reactivate my DAS and they did. in 2022, I did the same thing. they didn't ask any questions, just scanned my band and took my picture. the 2022 trip was after they had made it available to pre-register, so the option was available, I just didn't take it. has anyone else done it this way or are they supposed to go through the entire process again and I just got CMs that didn't bother?

I can't find this directly discussed anywhere, but I'm trying to find out if I should just pre-register because it would be easier for me to have that discussion in private at home. the first time I registered, I asked to go somewhere private to talk at City Hall, but I'd still rather do it from home if I need to discuss it again.

Some CMs ask a few questions, some ask a lot, some don't ask any. It's different for us every time. Be prepared to discuss things just in case

When we've done it in the park, we've always been asked at least a few questions.
Expect to be asked a question similar to:
What are your concerns related to disability with waiting in the regular lines?
OR
What concerns related to disability would cause you to need to leave the regular line?

When we've done it in the park, we've always been asked at least a few questions.
OR
What concerns related to disability would cause you to need to leave the regular line?
I’ve always been asked something similar at every renewal since circumstances can and do change. It has never been an issue renewing.

So I would be prepared to answer a few questions if asked.

OR
I've also been asked those same questions every single time I've registered, whether for my medical issues, or my dds'. Both in park or online. They've never just renewed it, so I'd definitely be prepared.

I just renewed on Saturday at Disneyland and was asked the questions again (as always there). I had times in the past that I just said I needed to renew at WDW and they just did it, but I have not tried since they started offering the pre register option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter