• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Rooms for Moonlight Magic

herrmannpt

Mouseketeer
The situation is this… We’ll be in Orlando for a promised trip to Universal for my daughter’s 11th birthday around the July Moonlight Magic at AK. My husband will be unable to go on the trip because he’s had to take FMLA to care for his dad battling cancer, and he won’t have an PTO left to use. My brother and his family are going to come along instead. There will be 6 of us total. I already have a DVC studio booked for 2 nights. Can I just pick up another studio for his family under my Membership and qualify for all of us to go or do I have to switch to a 2 bedroom for all 6 of us to go?

Can I just pick up another studio for his family under my Membership and qualify for all of us to go or do I have to switch to a 2 bedroom for all 6 of us to go?
As long as you are using your points, you can register for the total number of people listed on all of the room reservations.

I believe rooms needed to be booked by Jan 22 in order to qualify for MM.

Last edited:
Hi Shelly- can you tell me where you saw that restriction requiring the reservation be made by Jan 22? I haven't seen anything to that effect... Thanks :-)

Thanks TCRAIG! That's helpful. Our trip is scheduled for September, but I did modify last week so I was concerned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter