Question about sharing Memory Maker

ericbansemer

Earning My Ears
Our family of 3 has always just gone to Disney on our own and had our own Memory Maker. This year we are going with my wife’s sisters family of 3 also with separate reservations. So I know we can just purchase one MM on one reservation and join as friends and family on MDE to share the MM. The only thing I’m not sure about is if MM is on our reservation and they do a ride without us will their ride photo still show up under my MM?
TIA

Just make sure you have your MDE app set so that they show all family and friends. under the photos On our trip last December we somehow accidentally filtered to "only mine" and it took us a couple days to realise that was why we weren't all seeing all pictures.

If they are part of your MDE group, and all click sharing, all the photos will show up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter