Question about split stays

NWDisneyFan

Earning My Ears
We are staying 6 nights, but under THREE reservations. Silly, I know. But we actually booked this so last minute. We just booked this week and we arrive in 14 days. Split stays were the only way to get the 25% discount so it will be worth it. Does anyone have experience with this? Do we have to fully check out of one room and wait for the next room? My last two reservations are for the same room category. I really hope they’ll let us just stay in our same room without having to pack up.

Are the in the same resort?
if they are back to back same resort and category you should be able to link them and not move out at all…

other than that check out is 11 check in is 4

If the last 4 nights are the same room category, call and ask them to merge those 2 reservations. Then you’ll only need to move one time. Have a great trip!

If the last 4 nights are the same room category, call and ask them to merge those 2 reservations. Then you’ll only need to move one time. Have a great trip!
Same room category, but not sure if they can be merged because one was with the discount, and one was not! I’m not too worried about it, I’ll just ask nicely at check in. All three reservations are already linked to my Disney account though.

Same room category, but not sure if they can be merged because one was with the discount, and one was not! I’m not too worried about it, I’ll just ask nicely at check in. All three reservations are already linked to my Disney account though.
If they are the same category Give MS a call and they can link them

Do we have to fully check out of one room and wait for the next room? My last two reservations are for the same room category. I really hope they’ll let us just stay in our same room without having to pack up.

When switching between rooms of differing categories you'll need to check out of your first room and check into your second room. I recommend you check in at the front desk early before the crowds arrive. You may have to wait until 4:00pm for your room to be ready.

As suggested above, you need to contact Member Service to have your 2nd and 3rd bookings linked. This will reduce the chances of having to change rooms again. If it were me, I'd also call Aulani front desk (+1 808-674-6200) to give them a heads up regarding your situation. Asking at check in may be too late for them to help you.

If they are the same category Give MS a call and they can link them

When switching between rooms of differing categories you'll need to check out of your first room and check into your second room. I recommend you check in at the front desk early before the crowds arrive. You may have to wait until 4:00pm for your room to be ready.

As suggested above, you need to contact Member Service to have your 2nd and 3rd bookings linked. This will reduce the chances of having to change rooms again. If it were me, I'd also call Aulani front desk (+1 808-674-6200) to give them a heads up regarding your situation. Asking at check in may be too late for them to help you.
OP is a cash guest. "Member Services" does not apply.

Also if,,and they should, merge your last nights you still need to go to front desk and check out/in on your technical move day. We did this in July..no issues and they need one room key to then switch them all over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter