Question about the Disney 100 event and character greeting experience (11/5~)

1118p0403

Earning My Ears
I'll be in Disneyland from 11/5-12.

I know that the Disney 100 events are slowly being scaled back and the Castle is less decorated, but is there any chance that a Disney 100 costumed character meet and greet will be held between Halloween and the Holidays?

I was not sure if there were any commemorative costumes available during the period between Halloween and Holiday during Disneyland's 60th Anniversary. Does anyone know?

Also, does Pete still appear in Mickey's Toontown?

If you could please let me know.

The only question I can answer is the Pete one. I was there in September during the Halloween decoration time and Pete was still there in Toontown in his normal outfit meeting people. We met him between Goofy's and Donald's.

Last year during the transition period the characters were out in regular costumes. As they couldn't get rid of anything conmemorating the 100th quick enough *cough* snow on the castle *cough* I very much doubt it will be different this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter