question about The Wave for breakfast...

acarsme123

DIS Veteran
This year we are changing it up and doing mostly Universal, but planning one day at the MK. My coworker suggested making an ADR for breakfast at The Wave, and then just walking to MK from the Contemporary. Just want to make sure that resort security allows this? Do they monitor how long a vehicle is parked at the Contemporary resort if they are just there for breakfast reservations?

Sounds too good to be true really, so that's why I wanted to check

Last edited:
It is too good to be true....it's not allowed.

Here's the first site I could find with the policy listed:

Resorts (for guests visiting for dining reservations/tours, etc.)
  • If you are visiting for dining reservations or to tour, etc., you can park up to 3 hours for free
https://wdwprepschool.com/parking-at-disney-world/
I'm sure you can find it listed somewhere else, this was the first that popped up.

How much it is enforced is another matter. In previous years, I've found that the Poly was pretty strict. I'm sure the Contemporary is too. Can you imagine how many people would abuse that to get in the Magic Kingdom?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter