Question about Tiffany's Town car

jksmom

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how large the vans are for this service? We are traveling with 3 families. There will be 6 adults and children(all under 8).

If I remember correctly the seating is for 10. So if you have more than 4 kids going you will have to book the van and a car or something else. Doesn't matter how small they are they have to be in a seatbelt and or car seat.

I believe they have vans that can carry up to 14 passengers, but you would need to confirm that with them... I've only had GREAT experiences with them, and don't forget to print the coupon!

I agree with the previous post. After I had posted to the your original question I got to thinking that we only needed a van that would seat 7 so we may have been given a smaller vehicle. Definately call and check. Have a great time and if you can request that Gerard be your driver, hes fantastic.

The van would seat them all, but then the problem is having room for luggage. You might want to use a van and towncar, unless you are packing really light.

Anne

Your best bet is to give them a call.

We used them on our last trip of 4 adults, one child in a car seat and we fit comfortably in the van. I think more than that would push it.

As stated above, they may have larger vans.

We absolutely LOVED the service. Our driver was Richard. He remembered my DS name when he picked us up. Made my DS feel special. Anything that makes him feel special is right at the top of my list! :)

There are going to be eleven of us in September. Their website says they have a van that holds 15 people plus luggage, and that's the size we have reserved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter