Question about travelplans.com

Kevin_Kr

Earning My Ears
I have a subscription and am wondering on fast passes and iteniarys. When you add a fast pass in a certain area does it then create your iteniary and ride suggestions based on the area you will be. Or does it still suggest other things farther away and such. Thanks a bunch

I've never heard of travelplans.com, and it does not come up on a search.

Do you mean Touring Plans?

If you just select attractions and click "optimize" to let it set the itinerary it could have you zigzagging all over the park. I recommend setting your own order and fastpasses and using the "evaluate" button. Then just play with different changes until you find one you like.

There are also slider thingies that you can move around so the plan will minimize waiting or walking, depending on your preferences.

We used the optimise when programming our FP+ plans on touringplans. On a couple of occasions, even with parks of 9 and 10, it made suggestions which meant we changed our FP+ times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter