Question about TS Dining

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
Ok. I know this may sound a little weird, but here goes. If you want to dine at a TS place on the meal plan and do not find any appetizer that you like, but find 2 desserts that you do, would they allow you to substitute an appetizer for a dessert?

The program doesn't allow appetizer/dessert substitutions. It would be up to each server/restaurant manager if they want to be that generous.

Never used the dining plan before and just was not sure how it worked.

bicker said:
The program doesn't allow appetizer/dessert substitutions. It would be up to each server/restaurant manager if they want to be that generous.

I would definitely ask, though...it wouldn't be TOTAL generosity since the appetizers are generally pricier anyway :Pinkbounc So it wouldn't be such a bad thing for the restaurant either...but it does depend on how they view it, as all things dining plan seem to.

Hmmmm... here's a thought, do the reverse. Ask your server if you could trade in the desert, say cheesecake, for a second dinner salad. Just be sure to get a picture of the look on the server's face. :rotfl2:

Pedler said:
Hmmmm... here's a thought, do the reverse. Ask your server if you could trade in the desert, say cheesecake, for a second dinner salad. Just be sure to get a picture of the look on the server's face. :rotfl2:

I'm sure if you asked you'd have two salads at your place faster than you could say just kidding. An even better idea, see if you do get a double salad and no dessert for one of your kids. They'll thank you for it later.....much later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter