Question about Tusker House Breakfast

Dani&TJsMom

Mouseketeer
How does the transition between the breakfast buffet and the lunch buffet works? I have a reservation for breakfast at 10:30 four our upcoming trip. But then I noticed that lunch starts at 11. Will there still be the breakfast items left on the buffet? I'm thinking that there will be some items left but they won't replenish them and will start replacing with lunch items. Has anyone been there at this time that could let me know how it works?

That's pretty much how it worked when we did it a couple of years ago.
As it got closer and closer to lunch, empty and nearly empty breakfast things vanished, to be replaced with something different.
So, if there's something on the breakfast menu you just have to have, load up on it before it goes away ;)

This year we've scheduled a pre-opening time, but I'd love to ADR another 'breakfunch' though - you get a chance to sample a LOT of different choices.
Some of the lunch offerings were really yummy :goodvibes

Thanks so much! I originally had a pre-park opening reservation. But since it's our last day there, I figured we'd need some extra time to store our luggage and make sure we had everything together before heading to the park for the day (we have a late flight home). We've never eaten here before so it'll be nice to experience both breakfast and lunch!:cool1:

On our last trip (2011), we were there at 11am and they still had breakfast items out, it took about 20-30 minutes before everything was switched to lunch. It was perfect because DS wanted his Mickey waffles. For food, we love the lunch. Can't wait to go back.

I booked a 10:40 reservation and was wondering the same thing. Looks like this is the perfect time to go. :)

On our last trip (2011), we were there at 11am and they still had breakfast items out, it took about 20-30 minutes before everything was switched to lunch. It was perfect because DS wanted his Mickey waffles. For food, we love the lunch. Can't wait to go back.

Thanks. I'm looking forward to experiencing both breakfast and lunch! :woohoo:

We always book a 10:45 reservation. This was everyone's favorite ADR last year! It doesn't seem so busy and rushed at that time either. We've done a pre-rope drop ADR and always feel so rushed to make it out by 9. Most of the characters came by twice b/c there weren't that many people in the restaurant. This time is so much more relaxed, and you get to enjoy Mickey waffles and Krispie Kreme donuts while they put out the lunch food!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter