• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about when to book fast pass +

soccermomof3

Mouseketeer
It will be just my wife and I going in 3 weeks. We were wondering if we should try to book our fast passes for the afternoon and wait in lines in the morning or book all of them in the morning. We will go back to the hotel to rest in the middle of the day. Any suggestions would be great:banana::hippie:

My plan for our next trip is to book them a bit later in the day so we can hit some rides first thing when the lines are short. We'll head straight to 7DMT, TSMM, Soarin', and Peter Pan first thing!

DH and I are going to try to book our FP+ selections for later in the morning, that way we can ride a couple of our favorites in the standard line and maybe get two rides in with FP+. This is also what Josh from Easy WDW recommends. That way you get lots of rides in before the afternoon break, and can possibly get more FP+ in the evening after your first 3 are gone.

Can you get more fast passes after the first 3 are gone? I was under the impression that you couldn't get any more after the first 3???:confused3

Can you get more fast passes after the first 3 are gone? I was under the impression that you couldn't get any more after the first 3???:confused3

Yes, after the first three are used (or their time has passed), you can visit a FP+ kiosk in the parks and get another one. After that one is used, you can get another, etc.

Right now this can only be done at the kiosks, and it does not have to be in the same park where you used the first three.

Rumor has it this capability will be added to the MDE app in an update sometime soon, so you would be able to book subsequent FP+ with your phone rather than having to physically visit a kiosk.

We plan to use ours for the afternoon, this seems to be a pretty split topic on the boards. I was never a huge FP person anyway and only got 2 or 3 a day anyway. I think our best plan is to continue our rope drop routine then utelize FP+ around our dinner reservations. This gives us flexibility to take afternoon breaks when needed or just to take it slow after lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter