Question about Wish bump outs

FigmentSpark

DIS Veteran
I know that the Wish still has to have her maiden voyage, but I wondered if anyone has any thoughts on the bump-out verandahs? Will they be bigger or smaller than the Fantasy? At first glace, one assumes they'd be bigger, but the room is actually bigger. And if you're at the end of the bump-out, you might actually have less room than a 'normal' verandah.

Thoughts? Speculations? Would you book one?

This is from deck 9, as a sample.

1649022572345.png

We booked a stateroom similar to 9552 on your diagram in hopes of a larger balcony.

The ones on the bump do not look a lot larger to me, at least not large enough for a lounger.

I’m in 6122 which looks like it has a larger verandah as it’s right up against the bump out rooms. Don’t sail until January so hoping someone comes back with photos!

The rooms in the actual bump out are family verandahs so you’re right that the room itself is larger.

I’m in 6122 which looks like it has a larger verandah as it’s right up against the bump out rooms. Don’t sail until January so hoping someone comes back with photos!

The rooms in the actual bump out are family verandahs so you’re right that the room itself is larger.

I have that room booked for October 31, 2022 cruise. I picked it cause the balcony looked bigger and it didn’t look to be a connecting room.

Based on the diagram:
9550, 9552, 9570, 9572 look like "normal" rooms with larger balconies.
9554 and 9568 are bigger rooms (family verandah) with maybe very slightly larger balconies (just the area where it curves out)
9556 through 9566 balconies get progressively bigger towards the middle of the bumpout.

We have 8560 booked in August which is equivalent to 9552. Looking forward to having a little more room on the balcony.

Based on the diagram:
9550, 9552, 9570, 9572 look like "normal" rooms with larger balconies.
9554 and 9568 are bigger rooms (family verandah) with maybe very slightly larger balconies (just the area where it curves out)
9556 through 9566 balconies get progressively bigger towards the middle of the bumpout.

We have 8560 booked in August which is equivalent to 9552. Looking forward to having a little more room on the balcony.
I have room 9552 booked for July 2024… I would love to see pics or a videos of the inside of that room and I’m curious if the veranda is larger or not.

I have room 9552 booked for July 2024… I would love to see pics or a videos of the inside of that room and I’m curious if the veranda is larger or not.
Did you try searching YouTube for a video? I found mine that way. We’re in a bump out too next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter