Question for Ashley24......dolphin swim transportation.

S. C.

The mitten state
I read on one of your post where you said to take a taxi ride to the pier between the two bridges. I did see this on my brochure.
At the pier is an area for the ones going to blue lagoon island.

Are they already waiting to take the ones for the swim over to blue lagoon or do you hire a boat on your own? Also on the ride back to the ship pier is that included in the price of the swim? Just want to make sure we have enough cash with us.

We have the swim booked for 1:30 but in the brochure it says the program starts at 2:00, Does the ferries take you directly to where the swim is? How much time would we need to allow to make sure they got us there by 2:00?

Did you order The video? We was wondering how the quality is. And how good the pictures are that they take.

Sorry for not replying sooner!

There is a boat that automatically goes to Blue Lagoon on a regular schedule and it's quite regularly. We only had to wait for about 10 or 15 minutes and then the boat was ready to go. There were lots of people on our same boat who were also going on the Dolphin Swim excursion.

We were not expecting them to take us back to the ship pier but it definately did not cost us extra. I am not sure if they do that all the time or not. It was a nice surprise for dh and I because we were running a bit late for our Palo ressies.

The ferry does take you directly to the pier where the Swim is located. I would say that the ride over only took us about 20 minutes...much quicker than I had anticipated. Before we went on that excursion I remember checking out the Blue Lagoon website and I'm sure it answered that question about what time to get to the ferry. If the swim is booked for 1:30, I would think that would allow you a half hour for the ferry ride to get there by 2:00 to begin. I would leave the ship no later than 1:00 to get a taxi to take you to the ferry dock. The workers there will let you know what time the next ferry leaves.

We did order the video and was glad. Some of the tricks you do with the dolphins like the foot push are definately worth seeing over and over again! Both the pictures (which you can view before you decide to buy) and the video are nice quality.
If there are anymore questions that I didn't answer, please ask!
You will have a great time!!!! It is worth every penny!!!
Ann

Is the video of your entire group or are they specific to each person? Also, what are the costs involved for the video and pictures?

TIA!
Brenda

The video is of the entire group (8-10 people) it runs about $45.00. We bought a picture package, 3 pictures for 39.00 or 49.00, I can't remember and it was only 5 days ago. It was alot of fun, i didnt plan on going but my daughter got sick and had to stay behind.

Ann

Thank you so much for the answer. We are excited to do the swim and wanted to be sure about the transportation to the island. The swim is a suprise for our 10 yr old GS. :)

I'm sooo exicted. We just booked the swim for November. Same day as out girls birthday, so it will be a wonderful present for them. We booked the 1:20 swim, sot that my husband will have time to go watch shopping afterward. Can't wait!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter