Question for CoasterFev, Earl

joe

Mouseketeer
There have been a couple of people on another site that say there is a sign in the Spiderman parking section that says something like "get ready 'cause the B&M age is coming to the adventure."

Do either of you care to sqash this bug or is there a sign actually stating words to that effect?

B&M is also the name of a pork and beans manufacturer. I think they are referring to the coaster makers though. :)

B&M is also known for making great coaster. Essentially, if it is from B&M, it is usually a good coaster.

B&M coasters in Florida:
IOA: Hulk, Dueling Dragons
BGT: Kumba, Montu

I haven't seen that sign, so I can't really say how it's worded or what it was meant to say. I will squash the rumor before it gets too crazy. No, there's nothing in the works. I would say that if and when there is a decision to build another major coaster, it would more than likely be a Bollinger and Mallibard (B&M).

I can't imagin a sign as described above in the Spiderman section of the parking lot - or anywhere else on Universal's property for that matter. In addition, even if there was at some point - Universal had nothing to do with putting it there.

And to second the squashing of all rumors, there is nothing currently in the works for a new roller coaster at either of the Orlando theme parks. But, yes, there is a good chance that - if and when a new roller coaster is built for Universal Orlando - it will probably be manufactured by B&M. Both companies learned a great deal from each other during the opening of IOA and still have an excellent working relationship.

*** Warning: Opinions only below ***

It most certainly won't be built by Intamin - considering their long term safety record (especially recently) and the company's rather negative reputation with Universal (they built the first Jaws ride - nuff said).

Two comments:

1) B&M (orBM) is really a bad name for a brand of baked beans

and

2) DIVE MACHINE(Oblivion!!!!!!!!!!!!)!!!!!!!!

Just food for thought....

You mean the worked only on June 7, 1990 Jaws ride?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter