• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question for ladies??

christianweecare

DIS Veteran
Hi ladies! Do any of you ever wear leggings with a cute top on casual dining nights? We cruise in September. I have several cute Disney Lularoe leggings that I was thinking of wearing. What do you think?

There is another post circulating now about attire in the MDR. On cruise casual nights, the attire ranges from everything tank tops and gym shorts to nice dresses and suits. Some people will always dress up and would be uncomfortable wearing something casual because dressing for dinner is a cruise tradition and because it is a very nice four-course dinner in an upscale setting. But others are uncomfortable dressing up and far more comfortable in everyday clothes. It is totally up to what makes you feel comfortable.

Our cruise was in Alaska so more casual in general. I wore leggings at least one night to the MDRs, probably it was Animators because I see that restaurant as the most casual of the 3 onboard.

Thanks for your input ladies. We are not new to cruising & this in fact will be our 9th DCL cruise. I’ve never worn leggings to dinner but it has been a couple years since we cruised so I was just wondering what ladies are wearing these days. Usually, I wear a dress, skirt, or slacks on casual night. I was just wondering if leggings would be too casual. Of course, nothing would surprise me.

I wore a Carly to dinner a couple times on our cruise. It would have been fine to pair with leggings but it was a little too warm for that. I think if you accessorize it will be fine!

I wore a Carly to dinner a couple times on our cruise. It would have been fine to pair with leggings but it was a little too warm for that. I think if you accessorize it will be fine!

I’m sorry to show my ignorance but what is a Carly?

I wore nice leggings a couple of times on our recent 9 night, but chose tops that covered my butt

I absolutely have. When we've done 'themed' cruises (read: SWDAS or MDAS), I had a different set of Star Wars or Marvel leggings to wear each night depending on the theme. Let your comfort and cuteness flow, I say!

I agree with a previous poster. If you're comfortable wearing it to a casual dining place at home (Applebee's, etc.). then it is okay to wear on casual nights on DCL. It sounds like you should be fine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter