• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question for ladies??

Pretty much anything goes just as long as it is not offensive. Most people are too busy enjoying their meals and the people they are with to notice what others are wearing. Unless it is outrageous and stands out. Leggings are fine if you are comfortable in them. Enjoy your cruise!

There are more substantial leggings that I think are fine most anywhere casual (agree with cover your butt). Then there are super thin leggings that are more like colored pantyhose... everything is revealed. I would wear these like pantyhose -- under a mini-dress or skirt or a very long shirt. But then, I'm often shocked at what people wear to the mall, grocery store, 😜

There are more substantial leggings that I think are fine most anywhere casual (agree with cover your butt). Then there are super thin leggings that are more like colored pantyhose... everything is revealed. I would wear these like pantyhose -- under a mini-dress or skirt or a very long shirt. But then, I'm often shocked at what people wear to the mall, grocery store, 😜

I understand. My leggings are thick. They actually feel like butter! So comfortable. I have seen some of the ultra sheer leggings that you mentioned at WDW. They left nothing to the imagination! 😳 I sometimes wonder if people look in the mirror before they leave home. But that’s their business, not mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter