Question for those have eaten dinner at BOG

DisneyWalle

DIS Veteran
I have reservations at 930 pm. I understand this is the latest adr they have. Will the dinner be rushed? Or do the servers give you time to enjoy? Anyone able to share their experience eating that late there.

I have reservations at 930 pm. I understand this is the latest adr they have. Will the dinner be rushed? Or do the servers give you time to enjoy? Anyone able to share their experience eating that late there.

When are you going? BoG dinner changes to a prix fix, 3-course meal in just two weeks, so what others have experienced will probably not be the same.

We had a late ADR 2 yrs ago. Might have been 9 or 9:30. Was not rushed at all. We were nearly the last people there. Our server made sure we got our pictures with the Beast before he left for the night. We finished dinner after park closing. As we were walking out it was like we had the park to ourselves. Overall, very enjoyable. That may change with the switch to pre fix and an emphasis on turning over tables more quickly, but hopefully not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter