Question for those just off, are they sellling soft coolers full of water at CC?

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
I bought one years ago, and use it as a lunch bag. In 2018, they were selling the round coolers, I bought one, but don't like it as much as the rectangle one.

Also, what's the Castaway club gift? TIA

Last edited:
They were definitely still selling them a few weeks ago. Offered when they took my drink order at the beach. Did not get one so did not get a close look at the shape but I did see it was a soft/canvas type material.

Silver and gold still get the same ol sling bag. Platinum get a new backpack.

You can also buy just the cooler bag if you don't need the overpriced waters that go with it. It's for sale on the ship at some of the bars. I think I actually got mine at Frozone...

Has anyone tried the bag with ice in it? I'm curious if they leak water and make a mess everywhere.

Has anyone tried the bag with ice in it? I'm curious if they leak water and make a mess everywhere.
We do not own one but I can confirm that it was leaking water as a guy in front of us had one with him on an excursion and it was dripping like crazy.

Thanks for the picture. That bag looks nice, better than the round bag from a few years ago.

You can also buy just the cooler bag if you don't need the overpriced waters that go with it. It's for sale on the ship at some of the bars. I think I actually got mine at Frozone...
You can also do the reverse. We brought the bag from a previous sailing on a second sailing, had a 24 pack of waters delivered to the room, and asked them to fill 'er up with ice. They'll also refill ice throughout the day as it melts.

Same- we’ve used ours a dozen+ times with zero issues either the original or the replacement
I'm glad to know that it at least doesn't pour water once the ice starts melting. Its super cute and I think I would be worth it even if I have to line it with a trash bag and the put ice inside of that.

I'm glad to know that it at least doesn't pour water once the ice starts melting. Its super cute and I think I would be worth it even if I have to line it with a trash bag and the put ice inside of that.
It's lined with waterproof vinyl. The only way one could leak is of the vinyl were punctured or torn, or maybe through the zipper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter