Question on length of stay at Cozumel Mexico

phino

Earning My Ears
Hi all, I tried looking around sites to figure out this information but was unlucky. This will be my family's 2nd cruise and this time around we'll be at Cozumel Mexico, My question is when we get to Cozumel Mexico, how long will we be docked there? I am taking a look at some of the activities at Cozumel and trying to figure out what the time length we'll be there. Thanks so much everyone!

According to my cruise documents for our April 2016 Fantasy cruise, ashore time in Cozumel is 8:30 AM until 3:45 PM. However, in a recent navigator from the January 9 sailing, all aboard time from Cozumel was at 4:45. So I'd plan on 3:45, just to be safe, but know that it could be extended. I find this to be true of most ports we've visited. Sometimes the port stay will be extended, and it will be communicated once you're on board. A couple of times, it was extended until closer to midnight (though it was not Cozumel, but other ports) due to the crew earning a reward and some extra time in port for them to have fun and an evening off the ship (which in turn allowed us to stay longer on shore).

We were in Cozumel in Dec it was 8:30 -4:45. We also rebooked for this upcoming Dec. and it is from 8:30-4:45. I think the difference is the Daylight Savings time. I know the clocks turned during between Port Canaveral and Cozumel. that may account for the 1 hour difference.

Joe

thank you so much for your prompt and helpful answer to you both disnygirl55 and Mitura.

You can also look at the details of your cruise and check the ports of calls. This will tell you the exact times you will be in port. All aboard is usually half an hour before hand.

We just came back from our cruise which stopped in Cozumel (Magic from Jan 24-29). It was all ashore around 8:30 and all aboard around 5:45.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter