Question on Pre-ordering Photopass and Free Book

Corbin3

Mouseketeer
When we booked our vacation this year we got the deal where we get a free Disney photobook. There's a code that I am supposed to enter at check-out to get the free book. I was also going to preorder the CD. Has anyone done this? Do I enter the code at check out when I pre-order the CD? Instructions aren't very good so didn't know if I have to add the book to my pre-order or how exactly that works.

Also, anyone else got the free book? Just wondering how the quality is?

Now when you pre-order the photopass CD it's a credit on your account. You don't need to enter in a code.

Sorry, I haven't ever ordered the book.

Do you have to pre-order/pay before leaving or can you opt to purchase upon returning home?

If you decide not to purchase until you return home than you can't get it for $99. It will be full price $149.99 I believe.

In order for the pre-order you need to pay before the first photo is taken. If after your trip you decide you didn't get enough photos or don't like them enough for the $99, you can ask for your $ back - but not after having them send out the CD.

We have pre-ordered the photopass. Then I make sure that we hit as many photopass opportunities as we can while we're on our trip. I haven't bought the book though. And yes, you have to pay before you go, if you wait to pay after you get back it is back to regular price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter