Question please

Gisele

The real LA bayou
The recommendation by the State of California's public health department changed again, regarding not having to wear a face mask in indoor settings, going into effect today.
Does anyone know if Disneyland is as of today no longer requiring them?
I have been trying to find this answer and so far, have failed to do that. I tried calling guest services too. I can't even get through so I don't know. TIA

Someone else just posted that the website says they’ll be dropping it for vaccinated on the 17. I’m here now and I still see signs and they are saying it over the speakers for Space Mountain. I haven’t seen it enforced though but will report again once I’ve ridden the ride.

There has been no announcement at this time for any changes to Disney Land.

** Corrected below, thanks!

Last edited:

Someone else just posted that the website says they’ll be dropping it for vaccinated on the 17. I’m here now and I still see signs and they are saying it over the speakers for Space Mountain. I haven’t seen it enforced though but will report again once I’ve ridden the ride.
That announcement was for WDW. There has been no announcement about a change in policy for DL.

Disneyland updated policy

from the website -

Beginning February 17, 2022, face coverings are required for unvaccinated Guests (ages 2 and older) in all indoor locations, including throughout indoor attractions and indoor queues. Face coverings are required for all Guests, regardless of vaccination status, in certain indoor settings including Disney shuttles and in health settings, such as in First Aid. Face coverings are optional for Guests in outdoor areas.

It's dropped according to the local newspaper, effective February 17th. You still need to wear it on Disney transportation. I'm guessing that means the monorail and I assume any street trolleys or cars that they offer?

https://www.ocregister.com/2022/02/15/disneyland-drops-mask-requirements/

It doesn't mention monorail or trams, just enclosed transportation like shuttles (the Toy Story parking lot bus). I don't think they will be required on the trams or monorail, as neither is enclosed. The monorail always operates with open windows.

Disneyland updated policy

from the website -

Beginning February 17, 2022, face coverings are required for unvaccinated Guests (ages 2 and older) in all indoor locations, including throughout indoor attractions and indoor queues. Face coverings are required for all Guests, regardless of vaccination status, in certain indoor settings including Disney shuttles and in health settings, such as in First Aid. Face coverings are optional for Guests in outdoor areas.
Thank you for your reply and information. I appreciate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter