Question regarding paying your bill at the resort

Kogo Shuko

There is no Kogo Shuko, only Zuul.
Hello all,

Quick question that I'm sure someone can answer, rather than waiting on hold on the phone for a while for the same answer:

When paying the bill at the end of your stay, can you pay with two different credit cards for the hotel? For instance, my friend and I are sharing a room, but want to split the cost. Is it as simple as having them split the cost in half at the desk, or would I have to give my friend the cash and she pay with her credit card, or vice versa?

Thanks guys!!

I'm staying at Pop century in a few weeks and I'm so excited. :D

Yeah, that's not a big deal at all.

I'd encourage you to do this the night before you leave though, as they seem to run the final charges through very early in the morning so they can stick your final (paid) bill under the door.

Hello all,

Quick question that I'm sure someone can answer, rather than waiting on hold on the phone for a while for the same answer:

When paying the bill at the end of your stay, can you pay with two different credit cards for the hotel? For instance, my friend and I are sharing a room, but want to split the cost. Is it as simple as having them split the cost in half at the desk, or would I have to give my friend the cash and she pay with her credit card, or vice versa?

Thanks guys!!

I'm staying at Pop century in a few weeks and I'm so excited. :D
You pay the balance when you check in, not check out. There is no problem splitting it between you two and you can also have different credit cards assigned to your magic bands for separate charges.

Thanks so much guys!!

I am glad to know we can have separate credit cards on each band, too. That will make it easier for us to keep track of the souvenirs! lol

You pay the balance when you check in, not check out. There is no problem splitting it between you two and you can also have different credit cards assigned to your magic bands for separate charges.

Sorry for pulling up an old thread, but this is my exact question. Can you make the arrangements to have different cards on the different magic bands before you arrive, or does that have to be done at the front desk?

Sorry for pulling up an old thread, but this is my exact question. Can you make the arrangements to have different cards on the different magic bands before you arrive, or does that have to be done at the front desk?
It has to be done at the resort front desk...or at least it used to. Procedures may be different now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter