Question regarding Tickets (What are they physically like?)

pamlet

DIS Veteran
I know when we went 5 -6 years ago the tickets we had were Park Hoppers and were like little paper credit cards.

This year we will be staying on the property. Frankly those little paper tickets drove me crazy! I was always afraid I'd lose it. NOW my boys are teenagers and I'm worried THEY'll lose theirs.. laugh.. I know I'm a worry wart! If not lose them - destroy them!

Also - anyone have any tips on carrying them somewhere other than the wallet - or pocket? I've seen the "Pocket" on the passporter website - anyone use it? Does it do the job?

Thanks!
Pam

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think all of the passes except the AP's are hard plastic, like a credit card. AP's are coated paper. Since you're staying on site, if you buy length of stay passes (can't remember what their called---Ultimate Park Hoppers?), your room key and ticket can be on the same card(handy for teenagers).

I used one of the Passpockets from Passporter last summer. It was very nice for keeping my ticket and Fastpasses readily available. Also, if I didn't carry any other bag, I was able to breeze right by security with it.

I don't know about other passes but I just bought 3-day hoppers from Central Florida Travel that are coated paper.

We went to Walmart and found that in the wallet section of the store, they carry ID pouches that can attach to a lanyard. These pouches are plastic and would do well to protect the credit card sized ticket. We purchased a lanyard and a ID pouch that had a zipper section that allowed me to carry some cash in it too. I never had to wonder where my ticket was since it was always around my neck. I would think this would also work for your kids. Mickey

Thanks guys!

It sounds like I'll be able to find something!

It's as much for me as much as my kids!:p

Whatever the 'form' the tickets are, a good idea is to photo copy and/or write down the numbers on the ticket. If lost or mutilated beyond usability, all you'd need to do is go to Guest Relations for replacement with this information. We had to do this twice last December with our pre-teen niece and nephew's PH's.

Hope this helps,
-Joe

Great Idea! Is there a place at the poly to make copies? -- I guess if not, the GF has a convention center - they probably do...

Thanks! It's a wonderful suggestion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter