Question to those who have been to MNSSHP already this year...

SDSorority

Traumatized by Magic Journeys and Haunted Mansion
What time did Tiki Room, Jungle Cruise, Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor, and Carousel of Progress close before the party started?? I know that Tiki's gotta close at least before the 5:45pm Moana meet and greet, right??

What time did Tiki Room, Jungle Cruise, Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor, and Carousel of Progress close before the party started?? I know that Tiki's gotta close at least before the 5:45pm Moana meet and greet, right??

Jungle Cruise, Monsters Inc, and CoP close at 6pm on party nights.

Tiki Room closes at 5pm on party nights.

We did the Aug 28 party and were part of the last group to do CoP before it closed for the party, and that was at about 5:50pm. So just a caution that if you cut these too close to 6pm you might be out of luck.

We did the Aug 28 party and were part of the last group to do CoP before it closed for the party, and that was at about 5:50pm. So just a caution that if you cut these too close to 6pm you might be out of luck.

Good suggestion. Guess I better figure out how long the shows generally run and count backwards from 6pm (or 5pm) HAHA!!

Yup. CM told everyone on 9/3 that if you didn’t have a ticket this would be your last attraction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter