Question - Tokyo Disney Dining Reservations

julieNYC

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster here.

I just booked a trip to Asia and will be visiting Tokyo Disney Resort (and Hong Kong Disneyland) in a month! I have been doing research on the resort and am really excited about all of the different restaurant options. However, I am wondering if it is possible to make reservations in advance for the table service restaurants at Tokyo Disney. I haven't been able to find any real info on this so any info would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I believe that if you are staying offsite you can only make reservations on the same day Once you enter the park. If you are staying on site, then I think you can make them ahead of time, but I don't know how far in advance.

Exciting! You're going to have a ton of fun. We just got back for Japan / Hawaii this morning. I'm already pre-planning Disneyland Hong Kong =) Regarding dining reservations at TDR the only thing I could figure out is "priority seating". You basically check into a restaurant and request a reservation for later that same day.
http://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/tdl/rest/priorityseating/index.html
We didn't need to use it and only ended up waiting for a table once. We tried to do big lunches because the crowds seemed lower. Happy planning.

Sounds fun. With regards to reservations, like what Amyren said, Priority Seating would be your best bet. Those can be made on the same day you enter the parks. It's a free service and it has saved me a lot of time in the past. I wrote a blog post about it and I hope that it helps.

http://konnichiwamickey.wordpress.com/2012/06/27/3-must-use-systems-priority-seating/

I am so excited for you. especially Hong Kong Disney. I have been wanting to go since they expanded the park. Would love to hear your stories when you get back!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter