Questions about Convention Park Hoppers

julesann

DIS Veteran
I have PHs for April Dapper Days and can not attend. I spoke to Guest Services before I got tickets and they said that although they are not refundable (and they knew they were convention tickets), I can use them at a later date.

Do you know how this works? I am wondering how I make park reservations for tickets that are "expired" as they had a defined use date. How can I transfer the cost of the tickets to new tickets?

Any information much appreciated. My calls to Guest Services took hours before. Thank you.

I have PHs for April Dapper Days and can not attend. I spoke to Guest Services before I got tickets and they said that although they are not refundable (and they knew they were convention tickets), I can use them at a later date.

Do you know how this works? I am wondering how I make park reservations for tickets that are "expired" as they had a defined use date. How can I transfer the cost of the tickets to new tickets?

Any information much appreciated. My calls to Guest Services took hours before. Thank you.
We have Dapper Day tickets from last year that we were unable to use. When I called I was told that I would have to trade them in for new tickets at the ticket booth (I think it was the ticket booth) and pay the difference for new tickets.

Since we live in Missouri we are not able to easily go to Disneyland to exchange tickets. We are going to Disneyland for Dapper Day in a few weeks and the only way I could make park reservations was to buy new tickets. I’m taking my expired DD tickets with me to trade in for new tickets. I’ll use those tickets for a future trip.

@greewe Thank you so much for this response. It was very informative.

I am wondering if anyone has had any luck finding a different route than going to a ticket booth. This method would be expensive and time consuming (14 hours of travel) for me. I wonder if talking to a manager might help. The tickets are electronic--I don't see why they couldn't be exchanged electronically so I could make new park reservations. UO did this for me when I purchased the wrong tickets. It was a simple process with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter