• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions about military salute tickets

Gryhndmom

Can't I just live at Disney ?
my local ITT/MWR offices here in San Antonio are closed which means we are unable to buy tickets for our October trip and can’t make the one day, one park reservation. Anybody have suggestions or has gotten WDW to apply a military discount online purchasing direct ? TIA

Have you tried Shades of Green? There email
is advancedtickets@shadesofgreen.org. Maybe they can help. We received our tickets within five days. Good Luck.
Always go shades of green. They are the only place that sells them activated so you can make dining and fast pass reservations (in normal times haha) they will FedEx them to you. Hopefully they are processing ticket purchases.
Thank you both so much! I have sent an email asking about the tickets and will report back !

Yes! Report back so we know how it’s operating in these fun times! Have fun in your trip!
Yes please report back. Have Fun on your
Trip in October .... it’s so beautiful and weather just right. O please try Chef Art Smith Homecoming the Food is great, down home cooking. Please try the Chicken and the Sweet Tea Shine. Wish we were going now. Have Fun.

We stayed a night at Shades of Green on Saturday. Their ticket office in the resort is open now. Hours are 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. if I recall correctly.

They have also been responding to emails throughout the pandemic. We bought tickets right before they shut down when WDW halted ticket sales.
When WDW reopened sales, they were slower to respond but in recent weeks they've been faster in responding (we had to adjust the # of days on our original tickets). I did have to follow up after they said to send them additional information from my receipt b/c they never responded. A week later, I sent a second email and they answered very quickly and I got my extra days added.

Good luck and happy planning!

We stayed a night at Shades of Green on Saturday. Their ticket office in the resort is open now. Hours are 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. if I recall correctly.

They have also been responding to emails throughout the pandemic. We bought tickets right before they shut down when WDW halted ticket sales.
When WDW reopened sales, they were slower to respond but in recent weeks they've been faster in responding (we had to adjust the # of days on our original tickets). I did have to follow up after they said to send them additional information from my receipt b/c they never responded. A week later, I sent a second email and they answered very quickly and I got my extra days added.

Good luck and happy planning!

I always use Camp Pendleton ITT Office in California, and I live in Fredericksburg, VA. I just purchased (5) 5-day park hoppers for my trip next June. Actually, it was about 2 weeks ago (right after Disney announced the extension for 2020 Salute tickets to run through September 2021). I tried all of my local military posts/bases with no luck, but sure enough, my usual location was open and Johnny on the spot. I always go with a $10 overnight fee for safety and tracking. 760-725-2218 is the phone number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter