Questions about on-site hotel check in

From my experience:
We've done the Build-A-Bear a few times, I believe they only take 20 people - we were the only family twice and have gone with a few people other times. It's an hour before the store opens - usually 8am or 9am. So if it's after EE it doesn't make sense to do on a park day. Same with the Anna & Elsa boutique - you can make an appointment before the store opens when you check-in. (They used to do this for Sephora but sadly don't any longer). You can also go to RideMakerz early and make a car before store opening. We saw a family take one child to do BAB and one to do RideMakerz.

The power walk is before DCA opens and usually at the same time as the free yoga class on the lawn or ballroom - depending on who from Mandara Spa is teaching. I like the walk but alternate between the two. Make sure you leave your phone in the room as you can't take it to walk through DCA. It's a nice wake up activity! If you want to do the Art of the Craft or DLH Tours you have to call the week you are going and sign up as they get cancelled if there are no reservations.

My Dad likes the washcloth folding, I remember it being in the morning and evening. Don't forget about the Hearthstone Lounge storytimes by the fireplace, the nighttime movies on the lawn, and the WOC viewing patio.

I just saw your sentence about the Anna & Elsa boutique. So if we are staying at PPH, when we checkin we can make an apt for the Anna & Elsa boutique for the following day before the boutique opens? Does anyone know the hours of the boutique?

My plan is hopefully to get an early morning appointment for Thursday 3/3 which is my daughters 5th birthday. I'm guessing DL opens at 10 but has Magic hour at 9 AM which I would like to attend. Then we have a reservations for Minnie's Breakfast at 10 AM.

Thanks!!

I just saw your sentence about the Anna & Elsa boutique. So if we are staying at PPH, when we checkin we can make an apt for the Anna & Elsa boutique for the following day before the boutique opens? Does anyone know the hours of the boutique?

My plan is hopefully to get an early morning appointment for Thursday 3/3 which is my daughters 5th birthday. I'm guessing DL opens at 10 but has Magic hour at 9 AM which I would like to attend. Then we have a reservations for Minnie's Breakfast at 10 AM.

Thanks!!
It's my experience they aren't open for these reservations daily- only certain days. It's open an hour before the region store hours so whatever that is- probably 8 am? You can actually call before you check on to reserve your spot. Just be aware that according to build a bear (where we made our reservation over a month before we checked in and had a confirmation number) they mess up a lot with the reservations so it might be good to double check when you check in and with the store before your morning to cover your bases. Luckily bab was great and let us do it anyway even though they gave us the wrong time (an hour too late) AND "lost" our reservation....

I just saw your sentence about the Anna & Elsa boutique. So if we are staying at PPH, when we checkin we can make an apt for the Anna & Elsa boutique for the following day before the boutique opens? Does anyone know the hours of the boutique? My plan is hopefully to get an early morning appointment for Thursday 3/3 which is my daughters 5th birthday. I'm guessing DL opens at 10 but has Magic hour at 9 AM which I would like to attend. Then we have a reservations for Minnie's Breakfast at 10 AM.Thanks!!

PP actually doesn't have the early A&E amenities - it's only Disneyland Hotel and The Grand. You can do an early Build-A-Bear but not the others (Anna & Elsa boutique, RideMakers). You can call a couple days ahead of time and ask for them to fax you the weekly list (they don't want to email for some reason) or they give you a list at check-in and it tells you what days each amenity is available and you walk over to the concierge and book it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter