Questions about planning a trip...

PrincessRianne

Mouseketeer
I think I would like to plan a trip to Disney for my next spring trip. Does anyone have any suggestions as where to start off or any good bargain sites to use? I prob want to go down for a few nights (4-5) with my bf. If I can convince him to go, lol. I definatly want to stay at the Poly, and hit all the parks.

Any help/Suggestions are welcome!

Thanks!

actually im in the same boat as you, im trying to plan a trip to disneyland in january. anyone know any great sites besides the official one to look up information? im a wdwer so i know everything about disney world not disneyland.

princessrianne- try this site http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/default.asp it has basically any FAQ about planning like when to go, transportation and dining. let me knowhow it goes...

hey guys... Not sure if this is what you are looking for but I just booked a trip where EVERYTHING will be included for 550 bucks a person (4 people) (17-19)

I used the current dining plan (the one that is 425 a person) but it it is actually like 380 a person if you choose an all star place and southwest for airfare.
so

Flights from Providence to MCO-170
dining plan with 6 day passes 380 a person

THAT IS FOOD HOTEL AND PARK TICKETS I am so proud of myself. I got it all threw the disney website

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter