Questions about seeing US and IOA in one day?

W

winnie11

We will be going to Universal and Island of Adventure in one day Dec. 19. Do they still offer the one day sample pass, where you can park hop in one day I know the price use to be 75.00.Does anyone know? Also do you think it is possible to see both parks in one day I know the hours are from 9:00 to 7:00. We have went in September and were able to see both parks the park closed at 8:00 if I remember right, but was not crowded is why we could see both. Does anyone know how crowded it is around the 19th thats a Wednesday? Thanks for any info

For an extra $20, consider a 2 Day Escape Pass. This gives you unlimited access to both parks, and the unused day never expires.

I wouldn't anticipate large crowds on that day, I think most schools close later in that week. I don't think you'll have much problem seeing both parks, especially since you've been there before and know what to do.

Enjoy!

I called last week and the person I spoke to said there is no 2 park 1 day pass. Does anyone know where I can get more info on this? Maybe it has a more official name that you have to refer to when calling. My 4 yr old wants to ride the Spiderman ride but it seems like there is more for our family to do at Universal ( 6yr old , 4 yr old, 18 mth old and my husband and me!) Anyone have any suggestions. We really only wanted to go there for one day and spend the rest at disney.:confused:

All I know is it is called the sample pass and last year it let you into both parks in one day. There is alot the little ones would like at Island of Adventure especially Seuss Landing . Im in the same boat as you I want to go only one day. But would really love to go to both parks. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter