Questions about suites at sapphire resort

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi, we stayed in the sapphire suite several years ago. When you go to check out, there is the option to upgrade to a 2 bedroom suite, which is a king suite with 2 queen rooms attached? Is that correct?
Was wondering the best option-3 adults, would be nice for my son to have his own room (30 years old). I guess with the king suite the living area is smaller, but you gain his own bedroom and bathroom.
Thoughts? Thank you!,

Hi - don't know if this will help you, but I think we stayed in the rooms you reference above. We were at SF this past June and had a 3 bedroom, it was a king suite with two queen bed rooms. The photo had the rooms being linear/straight. We checked in late (it was after 8pm) and our suite was on a corner - I say that because I don't know if the other 3 bedrooms were already given out by the time we got there and we got the crappy one. So one queen was down one hallway, the other queen was the other hallway and the king suite was in the middle but the living room portion looked into the king bedroom's bedding area. Can't explain it properly but it basically made the extra living space basically unusable for our group (3 girls in one and 2 boys in the other room). I will not stay at SF again. It is a very lovely hotel, the restaurants / bars are top notch, it is gorgeous, but the 3 bedroom itself was just awkward. We normally stay in the 2 bedroom Portofino Parlor Suite but wanted to try something different.

Ok, thanks! It does sound a little awkward set up. Still not sure what to do. Love staying on property, but prices have really skyrocketed! Especially for a summer stay. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter