• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions for those who’ve purchased dining plans

greenkai3000

DIS Veteran
After looking at the DLP website i can see brekfst is no longer included with a package. You now have to prepay for meals, right?

Do you have to pick a time to eat at your resort, or is it randomly assigned to you? Does it happen at booking or check in? I’d hate to miss out on early entry hours if I can’t pick a different time different from park openimg or EE.

Also, if you get the dining option where you can eat at the parks, can you also pick and choose your times?

Thank you all

Right now there is no dining plan. Once it returns, for sit down meals you must make a reservation ahead of time at one of the table service restaurants. Quick service is most anywhere that has this option

Right now there is no dining plan. Once it returns, for sit down meals you must make a reservation ahead of time at one of the table service restaurants. Quick service is most anywhere that has this option

Pretty sure its available in DLP which is what the OP is talking about.

OP, not sure how it works now as I havent been since breakfast wasn't included

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter