Questions for those who have stayed at Old Key West and Saratoga Springs.

lovethesun12

DIS Veteran
We are trying to decide on a resort and have some questions about specific ones that I haven't been able to figure out from googling.

1) Is the little area with dolphin statues at old key west an actual water play area for kids or just decor?
2) Does old key west have any water play area for kids? (this might be answered with question 1 :)
3) Is the Old Key West pool zero entry?
4) Is there any sand play areas at Saratoga Springs?
5) Is there a boat that runs from Saratoga Springs to Disney Springs?

Thanks in advance!

I like Old Key West better than Saratoga but I'm a solo traveler so take that with a grain of salt. I can't answer questions 1 and 2 because I've never paid attention to that but:
3) No. I believe all pools have steps down into them.
5) Yes. Saratoga has boat service to Disney Springs. Both resorts have a beautiful ride on the boats - OKW is a longer boat trip though.

Saratoga Springs has a zero entry pool, two I think. Old Key West does not. Not sure about a sand play area at either.

Old key west has a sandy area. I prefer old key west. Saratoga needs refurbishment.

Not sure about the dolphins, but I think they are just decor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter