Questions on a potential trip December 2016

MusicalDisneyDreams

Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow.
My mom and I are from the United States. I'm spending the fall semester abroad in the UK, and for my 21st birthday, my mom will be joining me in Europe after the term ends. A DLP trip is very high on our list of options. We would be staying on property and are considering doing the Premium Dining Plan, which we have a few questions about. First, we don't understand the difference between the half-board and full-board options. We're also wondering how we would then go about booking character dining using our vouchers. Thanks in advance :)

If you go half board you'll be given one meal voucher a day, for lunch or dinner, if you choose full board you'll get two. If you stay in a Disney hotel breakfast is already included in the price.

IMO the meal plan at DLP is restrictive and doesn't really save you any money, just the knowledge that you've budgeted in advance. I think you're far better to choose from the menu and pay out of pocket, unless the meal plan is a free offer with your package when you book.

You book character dining using vouchers exactly the same way as if you're paying in cash so by phoning 00 331 60 30 40 50 :)

Hope you enjoy your semester in the UK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter