Questions on Wine & Dine 1/2 Marathon Post Race Party

Alice777

DIS Veteran
My son will be running Wine & Dine 1/2 marathon so he'll have free access to the post race party but I will be buying ticket for myself.

I was just wondering what exactly happens at the Post Race party?

1. Park closes at 9 pm, so do they ask regular guests to leave?
2. Would all the rides/attractions be opened during the post party or limited rides/attractions?
3. I'm assuming we still have to pay for the "snacks" at kiosk?

Can someone who attended last year give me more details? I'm wondering if it's worth for me to go.

Thank you

Regular guests are gone. DH and DS can't remember if all the rides are open; they focused just on the rollercoaster when playing while I ran Tower of Terror. :) Yes you pay for the snacks and drinks.

Regular guests are gone and you need a bracelet to get in. I believe the majority of rides were open last year, mission space, test track and soarin' were all open for sure. Due to the shortened race last year the lines were extremely long for the food and drink kiosks around the world and most of the time was spent in line and yes everything still had to be paid for. With finishers more spaced out this would have been better. Not sure how it will work this year as the race was changed to the morning so you may have everyone showing up at once.

Still debating if it'll be worth buying $79 ticket for me since I will also be buying tickets for other days and would do EPCOT again another day.

If you were to pay (not being the runner), do you think it'll be worth it?

Still debating if it'll be worth buying $79 ticket for me since I will also be buying tickets for other days and would do EPCOT again another day.

If you were to pay (not being the runner), do you think it'll be worth it?
To me personally NO, I can eat any day I'm at Epcot. I don't need to be in runner heaven.
If we are allowed to enter at 8 pm for early entry, where do you get the bracelet?

I'd assume at expo that is where you picked up tickets for it in past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter