Questions...

IlluminationsUK

Mouseketeer
Just booked to go to Newport Bay Club, 2nd - 4th December, can't wait! Seeing as I haven't been to DLRP since 2000 I have lots of questions that I am hoping you knowlegable people can help me with!

Are there fireworks on during the Christmas celebrations? I have read in a couple of places that they are but just need it confirming!

What time does Auberge de Cedrillon open? We are thinking of having lunch there on our last day, at about 2/3pm before heading to the station (travelling on the Eurostar direct service). If they are open at that time do they serve the same menu as for dinner?

And finally (for now), and this is an odd one... does anyone know if they sell bandanas for dogs in the parks? I know they do them at WDW and would dearly love to bring one back for our very pampered pooch!

Hope you can help with these! :wizard:

IlluminationsUK said:
What time does Auberge de Cedrillon open? We are thinking of having lunch there on our last day, at about 2/3pm before heading to the station (travelling on the Eurostar direct service). If they are open at that time do they serve the same menu as for dinner?
They open at 11 on weekends, 11:30 on weekdays, so you are in luck. :flower: Same menu for lunch and dinner. We also went to Auberge for our final DLP meal on our last trip, and we're glad we did.

You can check out their menu here, if you want!! And the rest of this site is very useful too! :)

Notice when we were there in the summer that they had a few pet items, although did not pay attention to the range that was on offer.
Not sure if bandanas are a very European thing for dogs, perhaps someone else will know :rolleyes:

Reid

Thanks for the replies, I love that website I am a food junkie and always look at menus before we go to the US, will spend many an hour drooling now!

I'm suprised at the lack of doggy merchandise at DLRP, considering how mad we Brits get about our animals I am sure thats a marketing opportunity they are missing! Not like Disney to miss an opportunity to part us from our cash!

I am surprised to hear there isn't much for pets in DLRP, as there is a LOT of pet merchandise at WDW, for both dogs and cats. Leads, collars, bandanas, bowls, toys, treats and more. I bring home a gift for my dog and cats each time I visit. The dog's favorite is a mickey-head shaped toy made out of very strong rubber that she likes to play tug games with. The cat's favor a cheshire cat toy that has a long tail. You hang the toy on a doorknob, and the tail hangs down for the cats to bat at.

There's a whole section in the Disney Store in NYC with the same products. Hopefully the powers that be will soon realize that they are missing an opportunity to make their guests happier, as well as a chance to make more profits at DLRP!

I'm surprised they don't have more for :dog2: :pug: :dog: as well, considering how much the French love their chiens! :paw:

We bought several bandanas for our dogs in the shop just on the right when you first enter Frontierland. They do not have Mickey or any of the characters on them, just sort of Western looking but they have a lot of different colours-I got a pink one for our dog much to my DH's disgust!!

Unfortunately I don't think there will be fireworks on when you're there - they're not on during the Christmas season anymore except at New Year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter