quick and easy meals....

tiggereyore

The laughter of a child is the light of a house
We will be a FW from 10/2-10/8 and I get sick of hamburgers and hotdogs fast ( DS'S would eat hotdogs every night). Does anyone have some quick and easy meals to cook? I found a few on the budget board but always looking for more.! We are staying in our TT but since it's older I have no microwave. Still looking for one but the new ones are all to wide. (I'm considering taking the one from work and buying them a new one. But ... I haven't been able to find the Sharp carousel anywere does anyone know if they still make them?)
Also does anyone know how long the dryers run for each cycle and do you usually need more than on cycle for towels?
Thank you

I use my crockpot a lot! Just throw in meat (beef, chicken, etc) or some kind of pasta & sauce in the morning, and when you get home from the parks, it's all done! :D

One of my favorites is Coca-Cola Roast. Just put a beef roast in the crockpot and pour a can of Coke over it! That's it! Then let it cook all day. It's delicious! Doesn't taste like Coke - and the beef is very tender!

I have always liked scrambling some eggs with broken up browned sauage in it. Then putting it in a flour tortilla with some salsa. It's great for breakfast.

We tend to use our crock-pot, too. The kids like the crockpot lasagna and most of the chicken dishes. We also do fajitas (buy the pre-done chicken and put in the freezer) and those new oven bake things worked great last time (the chicken or beef stew with biscuits over the top). As for the dryers, they run about 17 minutes on each quarter (that was in April) and it took 3 quarters to do a load of our towels. While this is the average, some of them work longer or shorter. Since we always stay in the pet loops, we know that the third dryer in the comfort station at the 1600-1800 always cuts out a little early, but on the plus side ......... if you want to just freshen something up or need just a minute or two of dryer time it will give you 1-2 minutes free ...... go figure!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter