Quick Backstage Magic Question

nunzia

You can't top pigs with pigs, but you CAN top Toys
Is there generally an option for VIP seating for Fantasmic or is that just for the fireworks? I ask because I missed seeing Fantasmic in May and, if it's up and running I don't want to miss it again and would like to do the dessert thing so I can be sure and get a nice view.

HI, Went on Backstage Magic April 2008 - You do have VIP viewing however , it is not sitting! You stand for the fireworks and Fantasmic. You can sit down , but it will be on the ground!

Is there generally an option for VIP seating for Fantasmic or is that just for the fireworks? I ask because I missed seeing Fantasmic in May and, if it's up and running I don't want to miss it again and would like to do the dessert thing so I can be sure and get a nice view.

I was with PHIL1019 and they gave us an EXCELLENT view of Fantasmic. Even better than the dessert view. But, like she said, we stood and did not sit. And, no dessert. We just enjoyed the view/SHOW. I was quite surprised with what we received when we walked up. But, if you ever do have the opportunity to do the dessert option, do so. The dessert is wonderful.

I was with PHIL1019 and they gave us an EXCELLENT view of Fantasmic. Even better than the dessert view. But, like she said, we stood and did not sit. And, no dessert. We just enjoyed the view/SHOW. I was quite surprised with what we received when we walked up. But, if you ever do have the opportunity to do the dessert option, do so. The dessert is wonderful.

Thanks! OK, that is good news. I don't mind standing, I just want to be able to see. I did the dessert once and it was great, but I still ended up standing because there were tall people seated in front of me. I so hope Fantasmic is up and running then! I had heard it might be down in some DLR thing on Miceage.
I'm very excited for the whole Backstage Magic experience!

Thanks! OK, that is good news. I don't mind standing, I just want to be able to see. I did the dessert once and it was great, but I still ended up standing because there were tall people seated in front of me. I so hope Fantasmic is up and running then! I had heard it might be down in some DLR thing on Miceage.
I'm very excited for the whole Backstage Magic experience!

If it is the same spot they had for us, your in for a treat! Straight shot-in the middle! When do you go?

We just got back from Backstage Magic and we had no Fantasmic. ::sigh::

Oh, I'm sorry! I see it is down for refurb until Nov 6th. Did you have the greatest time, though? What did they end up offering in the evening since Fantasmic was down. Was it an evening for Fastpasses? Or, Mickeys Trick or Treat?

We had an unbelievable time. Once in a lifetime trip. I don't think that they replaced Fantasmic with anything. Small World was also down. They gave us 5 fast passes a day. We went to the Mickey Trick or Treat party (which we paid for by ourselves) but it was too crowded and we were too tired so we didn't stay very long except to get a pic with the Evil Stepmother and the Ugly Stepsisters from Cinderella which was fun. But yes, the trip was extraordinary. And Robyn our guide was the very best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter