Quick Breakfast at the Magic Kingdom

lisaisjessiesmom

Earning My Ears
What are my options for a quick breakfast in the Magic Kingdom? In fantasyland, is there anything other than Gaston's Tavern? I would like the cinnamon roll, but I'm not sure if my three year old will cooperate, and I don't think they have any other choices there. We have a fairly early ADR at liberty tree for lunch, but I am anticipating wanting to get something shortly after we do our rope drop ride burst.

Thank you!

What are my options for a quick breakfast in the Magic Kingdom? In fantasyland, is there anything other than Gaston's Tavern? I would like the cinnamon roll, but I'm not sure if my three year old will cooperate, and I don't think they have any other choices there. We have a fairly early ADR at liberty tree for lunch, but I am anticipating wanting to get something shortly after we do our rope drop ride burst.

Thank you!
The Cheshire Cafe has Cheshire Cat tails. (Pastry with icing) They also have hot and cold brew coffee.

We are facing the same issue as our BOG pre park opening was squashed by revised opening hours. We have to decide if we want to do BOG at 9:10 (snagged this through Touring Plans reservation finder yestetday) or Liberty Tree at 11am as breakfast choices in MK are really limited. Main Street Bakery (starbucks) has breakfast options too. We lament not having The Carnation Cafe in WDW!
Mike

I second Sleepy Hollow for fruit and nutella waffles. An inexpensive, delicious, quick and filling breakfast!

Sleepy Hollow also had a breakfast egg, ham, cheese, and tomato waffle when we were there in July. It was delicious. I think that one comes and goes though so you should check the most recent menu to see if it's still there.

You can also check The Plaza Ice Cream Shop on Main St while you're waiting for rope drop. If open, they will have Mickey waffles.

Does anyone know if sleepy hollow in Liberty Square is open during morning Extra Magic hours? I want the Nutella and fruit waffle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter