Quick Breakfast Ideas

We get fruit/muffins/granola bars for the room. We eat that while getting ready or on the way to the bus. Morning time is too precious at the parks to waste on getting food there!

Just curious what people's favorite ideas for a quick breakfast are on park days? My fam of 4 (DW + teens) doesn't want a sit-down breakfast, just something quick and hopefully inexpensive. We are staying at the Swan and don't have a car this time around.
We usually grab some yogurts and keep them in the fridge for breakfasts. We get the greek yogurt for a little more protein, since the rest of the day tends to be a little more carb-heavy.
I just recently discovered the Premier Protein drinks and will be using those in the future. The Chocolate ones are great...just like drinking chocolate milk, but healthier!

If you are going to do a grocery stop (which I would recommend!), you can get these things cheaper than on-site. I would also recommend getting some PowerAde or Gatorade or something like that in your grocery stop. We tend to drink a fair amount of this while we are at WDW too, and it's so much cheaper to buy it off-site (like everything else!).

We sometimes take the approach of doing just a quick bite in our room and then grab something else when we get to the parks. As someone else had mentioned, we will get to the parks and do a couple of rides and then about mid-morning when the wait times are getting longer, we will grab something. At MK, it's usually the fruit and nutella waffle. At HS, we like to go to Woody's lunch box for their breakfast bowl. At AK, we like the breakfast bowl at the yak and yeti quick serve or the breakfast sandwich at Tamu Tamu.

FYI: When we were there in May, both Java (Swan) and Fuel (Dolphin) had pretty much the same offerings. Fuel is in a bigger space, so they have little more stuff, but most of the grab-and-go stuff was the same. Pre-covid, Fuel had a nice soft-serve ice cream bar. I'm not sure if that's opened back up yet or not.

I haven't found a spot I love at AK for breakfast - I've tried Yak & Yeti local cafe as well as the generic sausage biscuits and I think it's best to eat in the room and wait until lunch ;-)

Pongu Pongu in Pandora has a really good breakfast sandwich. It may the one you're referring to, but we had them on our trip this past March and found them to really hit the spot especially when we combined it with beverages from Creature Comforts/Starbucks.

The Beach Club and Boardwalk are DVC resorts and have little stores with rather pricey but some grocery-style food items, like a box of donuts.

The Beach Club Marketplace has sandwiches and food items you can take to go.

Inside Hollywood Studios and MK we will sometimes go to the Starbucks (Main Street Bakery and Trolley Car Cafe) and grab a breakfast sandwich and coffee.

If you are saving money, just bring some stuff from home.

We almost always eat breakfast in our room, mostly to save time. We also need protein in the morning. If we drive we take a cooler or if we fly we can do a grocery delivery. We like cheese, deli ham, peanut butter or nuts. Sometimes we Pair it with bagels or other good breads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter