Quick Cooking

amid chaos

DIS Veteran
Does anyone else get Quick cooking magazine? My mother sent me a subscription and I love it. It is divided into sections like

recipes using 5 or fewer ingredients;
grilling recipes;
10 minutes to the table recipes;
breakfast;
low fat, low sugar, low salt;
themed fun;
30 minutes to mealtime;
Microwave meals;
Take along treats;
Casseroles;
skillet meals;
homemade mixes for gift giving;
breads;
soups, salads, sandwiches;
kids in the kitchen;
meals using mixes;
leftovers;
bread machine recipes;
crock pot recipes;
Company recipes;
Freezer pleasers;
desserts.

Web site... www.reimanpub.com

I get both Quick Cooking and Taste of Home (they are by the same company) and occasionally their "hardbound cookbooks" I love them too. The recipes are tried and true and you really don't have to try them out before taking them somewhere or serving them to guests. Also their magazine have no ads except for their own company's ads which is nice b/c it is jam packed with recipes!

I get both Quick Cooking and Taste of Home also. I like both but I seem to find more recipes that work for my family in Quick Cooking. I also like their Light and Tasty magazine. I pick it up occasionally at WalMart.

Elaine

My dad gets Quick Cooking, Light and Tasty, and Taste of Home and we love all three. Ususally they get me the hardcover books for Christmas so that I won't take all the magazines when I leave!!!!!

schools taht come here in the fall........yippee........it is so much fun

I take Taste of Home, but I've never tried Quick Cooking. Guess I have something to add to my Christmas wish list. Thanks for the idea.

I get both QC & ToH but find myself using QC more often. I take them to work and we each select a recipe and have a grand lunch together! I wish that ToH schools would come down south. We have Southern Living Magazine schools that come and they are always great but I'd love to go to ToH. I was going to be in the St Louis area when one was happening nearby but sadly my trip was cancelled. :(

Cheryl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter